Made from Japanese mayonnaise, Yuzu juice, Yuzu-Kosho, and chives, this is a super quick dipping sauce which can be made with everything I always have in my fridge, and it always tastes so good. You can adjust the amount of the yuzu-kosho according to your taste. This sauce is great with Salt-Roasted Fingerling Potatoes made in Fukkura-san, or grilled vegetables, fish, etc.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise (I recommend Japanese Kewpie brand)
- 1 teaspoon yuzu-kosho
- 1 teaspoon fresh yuzu juice (can substitute with fresh lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for the steam-roasted potatoes, grilled fish, etc.
Serving suggestion: with donabe Salt Roasted Fingerling Potatoes